Call us : +91-9323403040 +91-9820820505
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Requirements for installation of Solar Water Heating System :
• Plenty of sunshine during most part of the year.
• Availability of space either on ground or on terrace, free of shadow for at least 0800 hrs to 1600 hrs a day.
• Reasonably soft water.
• Electricity for operation of the pump in the forced flow system.
• A 100 Liters per day (LPD) system needs around 3-4 sq.mt. area.
• If the system is to be installed on terrace it is necessary to check the load bearing capacity of the slab.
• The space selected should be very close to all use points in order to save on piping.
• The solar collectors are installed facing due south with a tilt equal to the latitude of that place plus 15 deg.
• The hot water insulated tank shall be at least 50 cm above collector top and cold water tank shall be at least 50 cm above hot water tank in the case of the thermosyphon system.